Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I AM SANTA CLAUS


To the tune "I ...am I said" By Neil Diamond

North Pole's fine, it snows most the time
And I'm not cutting the Elves" any slack
The Penguins are playing in the snow
But you know I keep thinkin' about
Christmas time is coming real soon


Well I'm fat and old with a great big beard
White as snow,
I'm looking out my window
And it's snowing in July
The North Pole is home,
But I'm not really sure why


I am Santa Claus
To the reindeer
And they just looked at me
With a reindeer stare
I am Santa I cried "I am Santa said I
And I am behind in making toys
For boys and girls
Who have been good all year


Did you ever read about a reindeer
Who dreamed of joining the Santa's sleigh
And his nose lit up the night sky
Well Rodolph's his names
And he saved the day
One Christmas eve
But you know the story


But I got an hunger deep inside
And I've tried so many diets
But I need some milk and cookies
And I'm not a man who likes to eat diet food
But I been wondering when
I will be able to see my shoes


I am Santa Claus
But the Elves just stared
And they just work on toys
Stacked everywhere
I am... Santa Claus
I am... Santa Claus
And I am hungry for milk and cookies
And I don't know why
I am... Santa Claus
I am... Santa Claus
I am...Santa Claus

No comments: